Withdrawal from the contract / complaint

If you are a registered customer, you can withdraw from the contract or complain about the goods using the web form.

My account
In My Account (in the header or footer of the website)/Orders, look for the order for which you want to return/claim the goods. Click on "Return Product(s)". You select the product to return by setting the number of pieces to return. Fill in the form data. If you are making a claim, send us a photo using the "Upload file" button. After receiving your request, we will contact you about the next procedure.

You can withdraw from the contract/claim the goods only if they have been paid for and delivered!