This highly comfortable insert supports the transverse and longitudinal arches and it is suitable for patients with flat and bow feet, heel spurs and lower limb and back pain.
It adjust everyday footwear into comfortable shoes with prophylactic and orthopedic properties.
The main part of the insert is a thin, preformed orthopaedic skeleton made from a laminate.
In the areas of the transverse, longitudinal arch and a heel bed there are components made of latex foam with an activated carbon additives.
The insoleis covered with high-quality leather with a high sweat absorption capacity.
There is a self-adhesive film on the bottom.
- supports lowered transverse and longitudinal foot arch
- offers perfect walking support, has a preventive effect
- improves the function of a high arch and eliminates fatigue
- helps when having heel spur problems
- absorbs shocks, has a good effect on bones and the spine, helps to eliminate body fatigue
- suitable for all closed comfort shoes
- improves biomechanical and orthopaedic properties of the shoes
After wearing the insoles all day, we recommend removing them from the shoes and letting them dry at a room temperature, eventually wiping them off with a wet cloth.